Avoid Shell Shock; Try Tidy Dining
Have you ever experienced shell shock? That feeling of surprise as you survey the copious amount of shells that are left behind by your birds.
It's a common occurrence, but it doesn't have to be. That's because tidy dining solutions are one of our specialties.
Sure, we still have our No-Mess Blend, featuring seeds and nuts without their shells, but we now offer more tidy dining options than ever before.
Additional Tidy Dining Foods
• Peanuts – the best single source of protein and fat, peanuts attract most birds.
• Suet – high in fat and energy, suet is always a tidy dining option.
• WBU Bird Food Cylinders – long lasting and easy to use, Bird Food Cylinders allow you to refill your feeders less often.
• Jim’s Birdacious® Bark Butter® and Treats - 100% edible, these dining delights are gobbled up too fast to leave a mess.
• Mealworms – a tidy, protein-rich food for attracting common and uncommon birds.
• Nectar – hummingbirds’ favorite. Just keep it fresh, and there’s no mess!
Tidy Dining Accessories
Offering the right food doesn’t always solve the problem. Sometimes, you need some additional help. We offer a large selection of trays that catch the shells and keep your feeding station nice and tidy.
Tidy dining allows you to spend more time watching your birds and less time cleaning up after them.
Visit us soon, and we’ll help you find a tiding dining solution that is good for your birds and great for avoiding any unnecessary shell shock.